Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!

Here is another POF (Plenty Of Fish) story for ya. I really need to delete my profile because there is absolutely no hope online or anywhere for that matter. It's soooo frustrating. I keep trying to tell myself not all men are liars but they really make it hard for me. They really do. So my girlfriend has a profile on there too. Occasionally we get messages from the same guys. Well actually that happens allot. Sometimes I get messaged by a guy she has already been talking to. Well I got a message from a guy that she has been talking to. No one serious but she did at one time think of maybe pursuing something with him but she hadn't heard from him for like weeks then all of a sudden she got a text from him today. Then tonight I got a message from him on POF. I immediately tell my girlfriend and message the guy and I was like Hey your name is Shannon right? He was like yeah do I know you? I said no but you know my best friend. He was like who might that be. I said she is a redheaded smart ass. He said he knew allot of red heads. I'm like OMG are you seriously gonna act dumb whatever. He was like for real. I told him her name and he said he didn't know a girl by that name. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! You have no idea how much that pissed me off. He didn't have to lie to me. I would appreciated it if he had more balls than to straight up lie to my face. Fucking dumbass. I said do not message me again I have zero tolerance for liars. He was like I'm sorry you feel that way have a good night. WHAT THE FUCK EVER LIAR!!! I bet he is one of those motherfuckers that lie all the time. They don't know how to be truthful because that is all they do. I really hate when  a dude lies about something soooo stupid and there really was no reason to lie at all. My ex husband use to do that. Just straight up lie to my face knowing that I know the truth. It kills me. Makes me wanna slap the shit out of someone. DO I LOOK THAT FUCKING DUMB YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!! Really that's how that makes me feel. Like I look like a complete dumbass. You know what imma just have to be single for the rest of my life. Either that or be a lesbian. I don't think that's going to work. Maybe men should be kept like animals. We use them for breeding and entertainment but other than that they are herded up like cattle and only brought out when needed. Like when the trash needs to be taken out. Or when the car needs and oil change or washed. Or when there is a bug to kill. Shit like that. That's all they are good for. Daddy if you are reading this don't get all offended you are not in this category. You are daddy you are in a category all by yourself. All the decent dudes that are out there. And there are few of you out there you don't fall into this category either. So quit tripping but all you other motherfuckers know who you are. You do. Don't act like you don't. Yall ain't no good for nothing. You have no morals or values. Can't keep a job have no place of your own and not even a car. Don't take care of your kids and keep making new ones with dumbass girls who believe your lies. I'm just gonna have to to get a life time supply of batteries and keep things interesting by buying new toys because I just don't have the patience for it anymore. Why can't I attract a decent guy? I think I'm a really nice person and funny. I think it's the fact that I'm taking care of me and mine and a worthless dude looks at me and is like. She wants to take care of me. HELL THE FUCK NO!!!! I want a guy to stand beside me not in front or behind. Right next to me. If you aren't that guy keep to stepping. Anyways I feel better now that I have all that off my chest. One day I will meet the right guy. Until then I'm going to work on me. Keep making myself happy. Keep making myself grow as a women and eventually I'll find a good man. Hopefully I won't be like really old by the time that happens. I'm just going to enjoy my kids, family, and friends. Everything else will fall into place when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment