Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Diet Doc Visit

So for the past two weeks I was on a strictly liquid diet. They gave me these pro cal shakes. They don't taste bad to me. I got chocolate, vanilla, and cappuccino. It was really hard. You can't drink anything other than water. I had a headache for almost the whole two weeks. I love sweet tea and that was the hardest for me to give up. So I have been doing that and my two weeks was up yesterday and I went in for my follow up today. I lost a total of 13lbs. That's great right. I was a little bit disappointed. I was hoping for 20lbs. My mom was saying that I wasn't being realistic. The diet Doctor (Dr. Jan Mcbarron) said that those were great results. I basically lost like a 1lb a day. In conjunction with the shakes I was taking the appetite suppressants and vitamins and the B12 shots. So with all that I lost 13lbs. I didn't work out at all either. So I'm starting to be happy with it.

So after they weighed me the diet Dr came in to discuss the blood results from the blood they took before I started my diet so she can see what other help I might need. All my blood work came back great. My thyroid, minerals and all that was good to go but she said that I'm eating more meat than vegetables and that is making me predisposed to gout. Which is a form of authorities. I didn't argue with that because I love my meat. I LOVE IT!! So she said I needed to cut down on meat and eat more veggies. then It was time to discuss whether I was going to continue on the liquid or move to the solids. I had originally decided upon entering the place that I was gonna go back to solids. After talking with her and she gave me a list of things I can still eat on the liquid diet I decided to continue on the liquid so I can get the maximum results quicker. I told her that I had two Eggo's for breakfast and one of those meat cheese and crackers lunchables how many shake should I drink for tonight. She told me I still had to drink five shakes. I have to drink five shakes and I can eat something from the list that she gave me. Not too bad I don't think. I got more shots, more pills, more shakes and more motivation.

So with all that and me joining the YMCA hopefully by tomorrow I am sure I will reach my goal of losing 53lbs. That will bring me back to pre army weight. I will be happy to reach that. I know I cannot possibly get the body I had before I had my kids but if I can get back to what I was before the army which wasn't too bad at all I would be soo happy. The only sucky thing about losing weight is I'm going to lose my big boobies. Oh well at least it will be easier for me to find a bra. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment