Monday, February 21, 2011

Food Hangover

I'm on here feeling miserable as can be. I have been on a liquid diet. Only thing I could eat were these shakes and the only they I could drink was water. Well my diet ends today. So yesterday While we was out and about we stopped at Applebees. I was like I'm just going to drink water and stop eating when I feel full. Simple right. Stopping when your full. That was a problem for me when something tasted so good. Anyways I ordered ribets and chicken strips basket. It was very good and I stopped when I was full. I finally get home and it's late so I immediately go to bed because I'm having to get up super early. I was asleep for maybe an hour when I woke up from a nightmare. I kept seeing flashes of what I ate and it was making me sick. When I woke up I still felt sick. I wanted to puke my brains out but I refused to do so because who knew how long I would be retching my insides. I took a tums for all the burping. I didn't get a lick of sleep last night. I'm at work exhausted. I also feel so sick to my stomach there is no way I can even think about food. I feel like I do when I'm hungover after a night of partying. Absolutely miserable. dieting sucks. Every time I close my eyes and image of the dinner I ate last night flashes in my brain and it makes me even more sick. Have y'all heard of lady gagas diet? She is on the drunk diet. I looked it up thinking it couldn't possible mean what its called but it does. I couldn't do that diet. First I have kids. Second I don't think being an alcoholic is attractive. I find that the B12 shots and diet pills that I get from the diet doctor do great. If only I would just work out and eat right. I'm getting the eat right part kind of down. I love food. I love to cook it, smell it, and eat it. I thought about doing weight watchers. I like the whole portion control and point system. I'm going to join the YMCA but I've been waiting on the discount form from work. I wonder if I'm using it as an excuse. Well today I'm going to get that form and I'm going to the gym Wednesday. No ifs ands or buts about it. I've lost 15lbs on the liquid diet but it's time for me to move back to solids. I miss meat too much. Until then I'll just be hungover from my tiny little splurge the night before boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment