Saturday, February 19, 2011

PARANOIA

I wanna tell you a  tale about how paranoid I used to be that daddy was some were watching whenever I was doing something bad. When I was a senior in high school I started dating one of my daddy's.marines. Daddy condoned it I was 18 at the time. He said that I was never to go to the barracks. NEVER. Of course I didn't listen to him. I used to hangout with him a bunch over there. Well one afternoon after I had hung out with him it was time for me to leave. So he walks me down to my car and I go to start the car and it won't start. I'm instantly in panic mode because daddy is going to kill me for even being in the barracks parking lot. My boyfriend at the time tells me to calm down and pop the hood. He takes a look around and I'm sitting there wondering what the fuck is going on. He says he found exactly what was the problem and to come take a look. I go and it was a sparks plug I think. It wasn't attached to the thingy. It looked to me like someone had just pulled it off. I immediately start looking around. I kept saying  HE KNOWS HE KNOWS HE IS WATCHING US NOW!!! My boyfriend was like calm down. What are you talking about? I said HE KNOWS I'M HERE AND HE DID THIS TO THE CAR! He was like no way. I was so sure that daddy was just gonna stroll right up. I was terrified. He never showed up and it turned out that it just came loose on its own. We jerry rigged it on and went to autozone so he could fix it. Even though daddy never showed up I was still convinced that daddy had something to do with it. I had sooo much anxiety driving home. I was just waiting for him to be there ready to yell at me and god knows what else. I got home and everything was fine. Daddy was normal. Nobody said anything. I went to my room and breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't known after all. I still always looked over my shoulder though. It doesn't matter how old I get I still have that paranoia. When daddy found out I was smoking he raised his hand like he was going to slap me. I was like OMG I'm 25 years old and daddy is about to slap the shit out of me. He didn't he told me to leave and didn't talk to me for 3 months. Daddy put the fear of god in me when I was growing up. I think that is the reason why I never did anything crazy like drinking, drugs, or skipped school. Not to mention daddy had his spies. I am thankful for the strictness of my parents and I hope I will be strong enough for my own kids to make sure that they stay on the correct path.

No comments:

Post a Comment